Gobikaa

Hi πŸ‘‹
I am one ur best friend gopi
I am missing u alot . Even thought we chat  in whatsapp speak in Google meet we are not seeing our self in live .I want too see u with my nacked eye I want to give u high 5 .I want to play with u.i want to be with u. My life is too boring with out u 😜.

In school we used to chat a log during lunch . We go to lunch at last sir used to scold us .we wash our hands for long time many people kids us . We play basket ball .we discuss about the class.we ask many doubts after the class over to sir . We leave the school very late 
I am missing u 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😿😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😿😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😿😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😿😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭
High 5 πŸ–πŸ»πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»


gop

Comments

  1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ missing u too my dear viji πŸ₯° I too wanna meet u soo soon , I miss all the funny and colourful moments with u , all those are most precious for me , don't know when will I meet you , by distance we may be apart but Ur always with me 😘 hope we will definitely meet soo soon πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😘😘😘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ really feeling the most happiest one by reading this, this is not only Ur words , it's the sweet heart of sweet friend , missing u too a lot😭, missing all the colourful moments u had made last year , those are really most precious moment πŸ₯°πŸ₯°, wanna run with u on our school playground during all break periods I miss that😭, but eventhough we are apart but Ur always with me πŸ₯°, missing u a lot , waiting for the schools to reopen , hope definitely I'm gonna meet u sooo soonπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

you can comment